- Applications to the 2023 QS Reimagine Education Awards Competition must be submitted in English only. QS Quacquarelli Symonds Limited (QS) —organisers of the QS Reimagine Education Awards—reserve the right to reject and/or delete any project that is submitted in any language other than English, whether partially or wholly.
- Applications to the 2023 QS Reimagine Education Competition should focus on enhancing learning outcomes, graduates’ employability, or pertaining education in other relevant ways. Entries which will not meet these basic entry requirements will be rejected.
- The organisers reserve the right to reallocate any application to a different award category at their discretion. In applying, applicants acknowledge the finality and non-negotiability of all such decisions.
- No applicant may apply to more than one award category with the same project.
- In the event of ambiguity existing with regard to a submission’s most suitable category, applicants will be expected to consult the organisers for guidance.
- In applying, applicants acknowledge that, in the event of an application being submitted to more than one category in an identical or highly similar form, the organisers reserve the right to delete additional submissions at their discretion, and such additional submissions will forego eligibility for all QS Reimagine Education Awards in 2023.
- All entries must be supplied and conform to rules/submission formats.
- All entries submitted must be legal.
- Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified.
- Any entry that has a complaint upheld against it by the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK, or similar bodies elsewhere, will be disqualified.
- Entries must be received by no later than the published deadline date (15th September at 23.59 GMT).
- After the entry deadline entries cannot be withdrawn.
- In applying, applicants acknowledge that all deadlines and/or dates pertaining to the 2023 QS Reimagine Education Awards may be subject to change and that such changes will be communicated to all applicants via email.
- Whilst every care will be taken in the storage of entries, the organisers will not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of entries.
- By entering these awards, the applicant gives the organisers the right to publish/exhibit submitted applications.
- Entries will be made available to the Jury Panel appointed by QS through the awards management platform for scoring.
- All applicants to the 2023 QS Reimagine Education Competition can expect their project to be judged by a minimum of three judges. All judges will work in the education sector or be experts in the field of the awards submissions they will evaluate.
- The organisers reserve the right to subject projects to expert internal judgement where the capacity for external evaluation is insufficient.
- All judges are obliged to declare potential conflicts of interest when submitting their application to judge entries to the QS Reimagine Education Awards.
- All judges are required to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and will only read and use the submissions for the purposes of the judging.
- All judging decisions made by the organisers, or by such individuals as the organisers perceive as suitable for selection as a QS Reimagine Education Judge, are final.
- In applying for the competition, applicants acknowledge the finality of all outcome decisions regarding their submission, or any other submission to the Reimagine Education Competition, and agree to accept all outcome decisions as such.
- The organisers will endeavour to notify all applicants of their submission’s outcome. However, it is expected that the competition will receive a high number of submissions, and, in applying, applicants accept that the organisers may be unable to notify unsuccessful applicants individually.
- Due to the number of entries received, QS cannot guarantee feedback on individual entries. QS Reimagine Education is not obliged to provide feedback to applicants. However, applicants are entitled to request feedback from the organisers. The organisers reserve their right to withhold feedback, or decline feedback requests, at their discretion.
- The QS Reimagine Education Awards entail three stages of evaluation. Each round of evaluation is performed by a different Jury Panel, selected according to their expertise and competence. The rounds are as follows:
1. First evaluation round, performed by a panel of international judges appointed by QS, to determine the shortlisted projects.
2. Second evaluation round, performed by a panel of international judges appointed by QS, who will determine the bronze, silver, and gold winners in each award category.
3. The third and final evaluation round involves the top 10 scoring projects which will be judged by a Grand Jury Panel consisting of 30+ international leading experts, who will determine the Global Education Award winner, receiving a US$25,000 cash prize, and the Global EdTech Award winner, receiving Google Cloud credits worth US$ 25,000, sponsored by Google Cloud.
- Shortlisted entries will be notified via email and will receive an e-badge and an e-certificate, at no cost.
- Shortlisted entries wishing to participate in the second round of the evaluation, which will determine the bronze, silver, and gold winners in each of the Award categories, will need to book by November 3rd 2023 the “Showcase Pass” for the QS Reimagine Education Awards & Conference (11-13 December 2023, Abu Dhabi & Virtual), and submit a two-minute video summary/pitch of their project.
- The Showcase Pass (US$500 fee) includes:
1. One full access pass to the entire virtual or in-person conference
2. Inclusion of the shortlisted project in the Innovators Showcase area of the virtual platform, for public connections and public voting. The most voted project will win the “QS Reimagine Education People’s Choice Award 2023”.
3. Inclusion of the shortlisted project in the Innovation Directory on www.Reimagine-Education.com
- Only Showcase Pass holders can progress to the second and third rounds of the competition. Upon payment online/issuing of an invoice a booking is made and this constitutes a binding agreement. Cancellations made within 48 hours from booking can claim a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for the Showcase Pass after 48 hours from booking.
- All applicants (including shortlisted ones) are expected to fund their own participation in the 2023 QS Reimagine Education Conference (Abu Dhabi or Virtual). In applying, applicants acknowledge and accept that the organisers accept no responsibility for any consequence—including, but not limited to, a loss of revenue or funding—arising as a result of a successful applicant being unable to take part in the conference.
- All applicants who wish to be considered for a 2023 QS Reimagine Education Award must commit to attending the 2023 QS Reimagine Education Conference (in-person or virtually) in the event that their project is selected as a Category, Regional, or Overall Winner. Alternatively, applicants must ensure that a delegate attends the conference on their behalf. In applying, they acknowledge that non-attendance at the conference will result in their submission foregoing eligibility for this year’s QS Reimagine Education Awards.