Reimagine Education 2020
9th – 10th – 11th December 2020
1. Tickets Refund & Cancellation Policy
- 100% of the ticket will be refunded until October 7th, 2020 Funds will reappear in the delegate’s account within 7 business days.
- 50% of the ticket will be refunded from October 8th to November 7th, 2020. Funds will reappear in the delegate’s account within 7 business days.
- There will be no refund for tickets purchased after November 7th 2020 and the reimbursement process will no longer be possible for existing tickets.
2. Orders & Payments
- All tickets ordered via invoice before November 7th 2020, must be payed to the organizer’s account – QS Quacquarelli Symonds Ltd – prior November 7th 2019. If the ticket has been ordered after November 7th 2020, the payment should be received at least 2 days before the event starts.
- No ticket purchase will be accepted until we have received full payment for the ticket.
- Ticket holders whose payment has not reached QS Quacquarelli Symonds’s account before the event will be denied entry to the Reimagine Education Awards & Conference.
Neither QS Quacquarelli Symonds nor the venue will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings.
Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Liability for any cancellation or rescheduling of the event is limited to the value of the ticket.
Where reasonably necessary, the organiser of the event reserves the right to make alterations to the published agenda. Please note that the agenda is subject to change without notice.
By attending the event, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience.