Are you an educational expert, policy professional, or technology thought-leader? Have you attained years of experience in your chosen field?
If so, then we’d love you to participate in this year’s Reimagine Education Awards as one of our judges. Our call for candidacies will run until 14th August 2020.
Applications to judge will be appraised by the Reimagine Education Steering Committee, and all judges will be notified of the Committee’s decision on 21st August 2020.
Judges will have received distinction and renown as:
- An educator
- Educational technology professional
- Government educational policy worker
- Educational journalist, and/or
- Academic researcher specialising in the field of education
Judges will be entitled to:
- A 30% discount on the full pass to the 2020 virtual Reimagine Education Conference (9th-10th-11th December)
- Global visibility through being featured on the Reimagine Education website
- Exclusive access to our network of contacts
- Inclusion in our e-conference program
- The official judge media pack (including the ‘’Reimagine Education Awards Judge’’ e-badge and e-signature banner, and a certificate of achievement suitable to be uploaded on Linkedin)
Join the Judging Panel
Amazon Web Services
42 Silicon Valley
MIT Integrated Learning Initiative