Reimagine Education is a prestigious international competition rewarding innovative initiatives aimed at enhancing student learning outcomes & employability. It culminates in a global conference for those seeking to shape the future of education.
Why are we reimagining education?
Your chance to shape the future of education begins with the Reimagine Education Awards. Don’t miss out!
Prestigious universities participating in the global competition Reimagine Education Awards include:
- Arizona State University
- Australian National University
- California State University, Los Angeles
- Columbia University
- Duke University
- Ivey Business School - Western University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Jordan University of Science & Technology
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Monash University
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- National University of Singapore
- Northeastern University
- Princeton University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Stanford University
- Tec de Monterrey
- The Indian Institute of Technology
- The Ohio State University, Columbus
- The University of Edinburgh
- The University of Hong Kong
- The University of Michigan
- The University of São Paulo
- UC Berkeley
- UC San Diego
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- UW Madison
2018 Call for Judges
Last year, over 160 educators across the world contributed their expertise to the Reimagine Education competition by joining our judging panel.
All judges were able to perform their evaluations remotely (except for the small cohort of VIP judges who were chosen to select the Overall Winners), and were rewarded with a half-price ticket to the 2017 conference.
Judges also benefit from global visibility, and a unique opportunity to examine high-quality work at the cutting edge of pedagogical innovation.
The range and number of judges we recruit are designed to ensure that the Reimagine Education competition remains one of uniquely high rigour – the ten Overall Finalists all received over a dozen evaluations by the conclusion of the competition, in addition to over 100 audience votes.
Want to join the judges? Submit your candidacy here!
Reimagine Education - Introductory Papers
Want to learn more about what’ll be on the agenda at Reimagine 2018, and the questions we’re trying to answer? Then check out our five Reimagine Education Introductory Papers!