DOWNLOAD here the e-book featuring all the Category, Regional and Discipline Reimagine Education Awards 2016 Winners!
The 2016 Reimagine Education Conference took place on 5-6 December at the Inn at Penn, a Hilton Hotel, 3600 Sansom Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19104.
With attendees from the world’s top universities and most promising ed tech startups, four tracks tailored to ensure that all delegates had the opportunity to see their interests represented, and keynote speeches provided by educational luminaries, it proved been an essential event for those transforming teaching and learning.
You can find testimonals from participants in Reimagine 2016 here, including those from:
DOWNLOAD the 2016 Reimagine Education Conference Program in PDF format.
DOWNLOAD here the full list of the 2016 Reimagine Education Conference Presenters and their Presentation title.
The Inn at Penn, a Hilton Hotel – 3600 Sansom Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19104, USA
TRANSPORTATION & TRAVEL
Find out all you need to know about getting to and from Philadelphia and around the city with our handy guide
FROM PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Distance from hotel: 8 miles.
Drive time: 12 min.
Directions: Getting to and from the Airport
- Taxi , typical minimum charge is USD 29.50
- Bus Service , typical minimum charge is USD 2.25
- Commercial Shuttle, typical minimum charge is USD 10.00
- SEPTA Subway/Rail , typical minimum charge is USD 2.25
- SEPTA Regional Rail Airport Line connects all Airport Terminals with 30th Street Station. One-way cash only fare is $7.00 or One Day Independence Pass, good for one day of unlimited travel is $11.00. Travel time: 20 minutes.
FROM NEW YORK CITY AND NEW JERSEY
Follow New Jersey Turnpike South to Exit 4 – Route 73 North. (Bear right out of the toll following signs to Philadelphia and the Ben Franklin Bridge.) After crossing the bridge, take I-676 West, to I-76 East, the Schuylkill Expressway. Follow I-76 East to 30th Street Station Exit. Turn right at the end of the exit ramp onto Arch Street. Follow Arch Street around and merge right onto John F Kennedy Blvd. Merge right onto Market Street. Turn left onto 36th Street. Cross over Chestnut Street and make first right onto Sansom Street. Hotel entrance is in the middle of the block on your left.
From Philadelphia International Airport to the Inn at Penn Hotel costs approximately US$ 25 and takes approximately 20 minutes depending on traffic.
There is a train from the airport to University City, it takes 15 minutes and costs $6.50
30th Street Station offers a regional rail service and is 1 mile from the hotel. A Taxi from the station to the Inn at Penn costs approx. US$10 and takes 5 minutes.
Valet parking charge: $43.00* for overnight parking with in and out privileges & 20.00* for daily event parking.
Self-parking is available at a garage at 38th & Sansom (one block from The Inn at Penn).
Please note that The Inn at Penn does not operate this garage and in-and-out privileges are not honored with self-parking.
* Prices are subject to change
- AVERAGE TEMPERATURE IN DECEMBER: The month of December is characterized by falling daily high temperatures, with daily highs decreasing from 10°C to -1°C over the course of the month.
- FUN FACTS: Philadelphia is the home of the Philadelphia Stock Exchange, the oldest such exchange in the United States of America. It was founded in 1790. Philadelphia was where the first American Flag was designed, sewn by Betsy Ross out of her humble upholstery shop.
- SIGHTS: Independence Hall, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Liberty Bell Center, The Franklin Institute, Rittenhouse Square.