2018 REIMAGINE EDUCATION CONFERENCE T&Cs
1. Tickets Refund & Cancellation Policy
- 100% of the ticket will be refunded until September 29th ,2018 (60 days prior the conference). Funds will reappear in the delegate’s account within 7 business days.
- 50% of the ticket will be refunded from September 30th to October 30th, 2018 (30 days prior the conference). Funds will reappear in the delegate’s account within 7 business days.
- There will be no refund for tickets purchased after 30th October 2018 and the reimbursement process will no longer be possible for existing tickets.
2. Orders & Payments
- All tickets ordered before October 30th 2018, must be payed to the organizer’s account – QS Quacquarelli Symonds Ltd – prior October 30th 2018. If the ticket has been ordered after October 30th 2018, the payment should be received at least 1 day before the event.
- No ticket purchase will be accepted until we have received full payment for the ticket.
- Ticket holders whose payment has not reached QS Quacquarelli Symonds’s account before the event will be denied entry to the Reimagine Education Awards & Conference.
Neither QS Quacquarelli Symonds nor the venue will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings.
Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Liability for any cancellation or rescheduling of the event is limited to the value of the ticket.
Where reasonably necessary, the organiser of the event reserves the right to make alterations to the published agenda. Please note that the agenda is subject to change without notice.
By attending the event, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience.